Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse Project Manager
This is a full-time position in Washington DC. This is the same company I work with. The work is meaningful, the location vibrant, and people dedicated to quality.
• Working experience with Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) solutions.
• Knowledge of Oracle products
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
• Experience in working with all levels of staff, technical, nontechnical, customers, and high-level executives.
• Strong project management skills including planning and oversight.
• Proven ability to track multiple efforts in a fast-paced environment.
• Knowledge of system development lifecycle, from requirements gathering through deployment & support.
• Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of client’s organization.
• Works and establishes a cohesive relationship with the contract team, project managers and government business mangers.
• Coordinates tasks and deliverables with Federal Team leads within the Information Technology Center, as well as other government business managers.
• Manages meetings, to include agenda development and minutes; and also related action items.
• Takes input from supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback.
• Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients.
• U.S. permanent residency or citizenship.
• Minimum 3 years of IT Project Management work experience.
• B.S. or equivalent.
• PMP Certification a plus
If you are interested or know someone who might be interested please send your resume to resume.